From all of us at Hong Kong Momtrepreneurs, we are grateful and blessed to have your supports in this year. Let’s call it a wrap for 2020 to review what we had done:
- In Janurary, we had invited book author Alicia Lui to share her new work of Sporty Girls Journal
- When COVID first hit in February, we also lined up resources to support dispatching of masks and sanitary products.
- Working towards the theme of Embracing Motherhood since March, we had changed to online programs to continue supporting our members and community.
- In April, we were busy with easter bunny to have more online events in getting us ready for the flagship.on May 8, we had collaborated with The Women’s Foundation and Facebook #Shemeansbusiness to bring a Facebook Live to celebrate the resilience of motherhood
- We kicked started our first crowdfunding campaign for Moms4Moms Fellowship Program in May to call for actions to empower marginalised mothers to learn about entrepreneurship. With your generosity, we have raised $14,745 from crowd funding.
- In September, we have finally rolled out our flagship event Embracing Motherhood without boundaries to have over 20 speakers to join to redefine the role of motherhood.
- In the same month, we have commenced the first cohort of Moms4Moms Fellowship Program to bring together mothers from all walks of life to join monthly lessons along with side programs for the children.
- Starting November we are bringing Boss Mom Live to feature all the inspiring stories of motherhood and entrepreneurship.
- Towards the end of the year, we have brought in mentors to our fellowship program to support the mothers
Want to be part of these in 2021?