We are pleased and welcome you to join our Panel discussions on “Up-skilling for Mothers & Returnees” as well as “Allies & Beyond” on our coming Mothers’ Day Flagship event, 6 May 2023.
Firstly, we have invited Carol Yeung, (Founder of INNOVGoals, Advisor of HK Momtrepreneurs ) as moderator and the following guests as the panelists in our “Upskilling for Mothers & Returnees” panel discussion.
- Vinita Turakhia, Founder of Genuinely not Leather
- Harmony Li, Hatch from Social Ventures Hong Kong
- Anisha Ramanathan, Senior Associate, Accredited General & Family Mediator and Collaborative Practitioner Family, Withers
- Joanne Hon, Group General Manager, Hong Kong, MoneySmart Group
Secondly, we have invited Robin Wong, (Executive Coach, Board member of HK Momtrepreneurs) as moderator and the following guests as the panelists in our “Allies & Beyond” panel discussion.
- Karen Wong, HK Lead for She Loves Data
- Dr Cheryl Chui, Assistant Professor, Department of Social Work and Social Administration, The University of Hong Kong
- Annie Tang, CEO and cofounder of SALT – Star Anise Leadership and Training
- David Yim, Founder of SeWee
These two panels will be giving us valuable insights on how mothers and returnees can upskill themselves and how employers and other stakeholders can do better.
Register to secure your seat by donation
All proceeds from the event will all go into Moms4Moms Fellowship Program to support more marginalised mothers through their learning of entrepreneurship. Your generous support is very much appreciated.