2020/21 Cohort will be taking place from September 2020 to May 2021
MOMs4MOMs Fellowship Program is a women empowerment program that brings mothers from all walks of life into the modules on hard and soft skills related to motherhood and entrepreneurship. We will have 40 fellows in each cohort to have more cross cultural integrations and the program runs from September to March each year followed by the final pitching by end of the program in May.
- To implement a peer to peer fellowship in providing the support and sharing from those who had gone through the same experience;
- To provide empowerment opportunity for mothers of diverse background and ethnicity;
- To educate entrepreneurship spirit to mothers to have well balanced of life between career, family and community;
- To promote community engagement among mothers of diverse background and ethnicity;
- To raise the financial independence and self actualization for mothers in bringing more positive energy to their families.
Let’s Stand up for Each Other
Duration: 9 months (September 2020 to May 2021)
Theme for 2020: Embracing Motherhood ~ without boundaries
Seasoned trainers will be invited to conduct a 3 hours workshop on the two topics for each module once a month. These modules are designed specifically for moms to address their challenges and to integrate motherhood and entrepreneurship together. The 6 modules will be:
|1||Motherhood & Change||Market Research|
|2||Motherhood & Wellbeing||Financial Management|
|3||Motherhood & Relationship||Product Design and Testing|
|4||Mums at Work||Corporate Structure|
|5||The Eco-Sustainable Mums||Digital Marketing|
|6||Motherhood & Learning||Product Management|
In May, fellows will be showcasing their products and pitching at HKM flagship event.
- 40 fellows of diverse education, ethnicity and cultural background
- All female – mothers preferred.
Let’s Stand up for Each Other
- Module workshops
- From September to March, a 3 hour workshop is held on each module topic;
- At each workshops we will kick start the pairs to work on the mini program/exercise based on the topics;
- At next workshop we can review the completed exercise and start on the next topic;
- All fellows have to complete the exercises so that they are more peer to peer influence and support
- Fellowship supports
- To group the fellows into team of four from diverse background;
- To overcome the issue of language, we can group 2 pairs as a team to have some more interactions;
- The group will have 2 online support tutorials in between workshops to keep the progress and also support each other.
- The teams will showcase and present their products and business ideas at the Flagship event of HKM in May;
- They can receive instant feedback from judges and general public at the event.
- On the job experience
- Upon completion of the program, fellows with outstanding achievement can have the opportunity to have job shadowing and internship at HKM network of companies and organizations.
Co-organizer and Supporting Organizations:
HKM will invite the following organizations to be supporting :
- Integrated EducaTion Learning
- HATCH (SVHK)
- Rolling Books
- The Zubin Foundation
- Women in Sports Empowerment Hong Kong