Hong Kong Momtrepreneurs is the first non-profit organization in Hong Kong supporting busy moms continue having their ventures.
HKM is a newly set up non profit organization to support mothers to continue their ventures and we want to extend this support to less privileged mothers. This year we are launching Moms4Moms Fellowship Program – a 9-months learning program for 40 fellows to learn soft skills of motherhood and hard knowledge of entrepreneurship.
We are the first bilingual non profit platform in Hong Kong:
- to educate life long skill of entrepreneurship among mothers and families by providing a platform to create opportunities through membership network, trainings and event;
- to empower women to have the achievement and self fulfilment in balancing their families, careers and community;
- to engage more involvements by children in their parents’ work life and enhance the parents as role models for their children;
- to support underprivileged women in training our members as their mentors;
- to raise public awareness on policies related to women empowerment and family by working closely with government, public sectors private sectors.
Moms4Moms Fellowship Program
Mothers are often neglected with learning opportunities; mothers should be granted with all the possibilities in their journey of discovery, unlearning and relearning.
What we do
Every year HKM selects a thought leadership topic that concerns mothers, children and their families. In 2019, we focused on #FutureOfWorkHK.
We welcome women who value the balance of work, family and community life to join us as members where we support each other with more than knowledge.
We are grateful to have the support from many partners and sponsors in the past; without their supports, the HKM and members start up journey would not be as successful.
What People Say
There is no other local non-profit platform offering what HKM does! Thanks to HKM, I can now connect and network with other moms who are like-minded, and support each other in our journey of balancing our career and motherhood. Thanks HKM!Kary Lam, Natural Wellness ChiroCentre
I have been fortunate to know HKM as the network support that can be availed has been of tremendous help to me during times of need. Everyone is very resourceful and willing to share their knowledge with each other. HKM has a vast pool of knowledge and resources that she can support us with. I think that being in this support group can only help us to build our network which is important for us to sustain our business.Arati Limbu, Baby Basics
Keep in touch