Hong Kong Momtrepreneurs is the first non-profit organization in Hong Kong supporting busy moms continue having their ventures.
We are the first bilingual non profit platform in Hong Kong:
- to educate life long skill of entrepreneurship among mothers and families by providing a platform to create opportunities through membership network, trainings and event;
- to empower women to have the achievement and self fulfilment in balancing their families, careers and community;
- to engage more involvements by children in their parents’ work life and enhance the parents as role models for their children;
- to support underprivileged women in training our members as their mentors;
- to raise public awareness on policies related to women empowerment and family by working closely with government, public sectors private sectors.
What we do
Every year HKM selects a thought leadership topic that concerns mothers, children and their families. In 2019, we focused on #FutureOfWorkHK.
We welcome women who value the balance of work, family and community life to join us as members where we support each other with more than knowledge.
We are grateful to have the support from many partners and sponsors in the past; without their supports, the HKM and members start up journey would not be as successful.
What People Say
The generosity of this organization makes it possible for me to continue having education opportunities in this difficult area.Jane Doe
Wonderful job with those kids that need us and people from various places all over the world. I will definitely join your group as a volunteer.John Doe
Keep in touch