As part of our strategic partnership in Stand by Moms, Always in HKM’s annual theme of From Empathy to Gratitude, we are now calling for vendors to join the Mothers’ Festival to celebrate the ups and downs of motherhood with all of us.
Organizer: JCI Hong Kong Jayceettes
Strategic Partner: Hong Kong Momtrepreneurs Limited
Theme: Stand by Moms, Always – Mothers’ Festival
Date: Sunday May 16, 2021
Place: Dream Impact, Unit C, 4/F, 760 Cheung Sha Wan Rd, Lai Chi Kok
(夢創成真 – 九龍荔枝角長沙灣道760號4樓C室)
Time: 12:00noon to 6:00pm
Target no of vendors: 10 only of Mothers related businesses or products
Admin fee: $200* (Approx table size 6ft x 2ft)
* Further discount for HKM full members and Moms4Moms Fellowship Program fellows
During the Mothers’ Festival, we will have workshops on:
- Positive Parenting
- Therapeutic Essential Oil Blending Workshop for Stress Management
- Panel speakers on Motherhood and challenges
and more… If you are interested to do any sharing, please let us know.
Important notes for vendor:
- Each vendor is suggested to bring their own table cloth to cover the table. Vendor can store their belonging and stocks under the table. The organizer(s) and venue do not guarantee any security or safekeeping of vendors’ belonging or stocks at all.
- Each vendor is provided a table of approx 6ft x 2ft. Some vendors may be sharing tables but subject to the approval of organizer(s). Vendors can move in one hour before the event and must be set up and ready by the start of the event. Vendors also agree to clear out from the vendor no later than 1 hour after the event.
- Vendors are suggested to seek approval from the organizer(s) should they want to bring in additional furniture or rack. Organizer reserves all the right to decline any additional furniture or rack to be displayed. Vendors are not allowed to stick or hang anything on the walls, floor or fixtures of the venue which may cause damage. Penalty may apply if any damage to the venue caused by any vendor during the event.
- In the case of Typhoon No 8 being hoisted before 8am on the day, this event will be cancelled for the day. If Typhoon No 8 is hoisted during the event, the organizer(s) reserve the right to close the event within 2 hours subject to the safety of the vendors and visitors.
- Organizer reserves the right to change the table arrangement and setting without prior notice to the vendors.
Application deadline: April 30, 2021
All successful vendors will be notified by email no later than May 4, 2021. Full payment will need by May 7, 2021
For enquiry, please contact us at 9248-4861 by good old phone call or WhatsApp or email to firstname.lastname@example.org